1. How much does it cost to apply?
- This property accepts many forms of income to qualify for a rental. This includes the Housing Choice Voucher Program. Please check with the agency who issued your voucher for more details and to determine if it will cover the rent on the apartment you are interested in. For other detailed qualifications, click here.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- Be @ Axon Green is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn more about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat & 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for all utilities, which includes water/sewer, trash, electric, heat and gas. City
of Minneapolis Property Information -- General Information
6. What parking options are available?
- We offer parking spaces in our heated underground garage, or reserved surface spots, ranging from $50-$120/month. We also offer first-come-first serve free parking lot options and on-street parking is available.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more. See full list here.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
10. What happens if a resident is locked out of their apartment?
- During office hours please call the rental office. After hours, call the on-call team. The resident will need to be named on lease and have proper ID for verification purposes.
11. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
- It generally takes 3 business days.
12. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
- No, renter's insurance is not a requirement.
13. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
This was the best apartment community I ever lived in. Quiet/nice neighbors, well-kept building, and super helpful concierge staff. Loved the finish of the apartment as well.- Anne G.