1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3 to 13 months.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- Be @ The Calhoun Greenway is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat & 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for all utilities, which includes water/sewer, trash, electric, heat and gas.
6. What parking options are available?
- We offer parking spaces in our heated underground garage, ranging from $125-$150/month. On-street parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more. See full list here.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.